Terms & Conditions
Reservation Deposit & Payment Terms
At the time of booking, Customer was informed that a minimum $150 (for one activity only) deposit was required to secure the reservation. Customer was informed that the minimum $150 deposit (for one activity only) was non-refundable and non-transferable (to another date, time or customer). Customer accepted deposit terms and gave consent to GameTruck to charge the card for the deposit amount to confirm the booking. Customer agrees that the confirmation email validates the Customer's acknowledgement of and agreement with the deposit and payment terms and other details regarding the event. Customer authorizes GameTruck to charge the remaining invoice balance as early as 48 hours prior to the event. The remaining balance is collected upon arrival, and it is Customer's responsibility to be prepared with final payment. The remaining balance must be paid with the same card used for the deposit. If the same card cannot be used for the remaining balance, then the final payment must be paid in cash. There are other instances that may require that the remaining balance be paid in cash, including, but not limited to, when an event is held at an address that is different from the credit card billing address and when events are booked on the day of the event. In most cases, if cash payment is required, it will be noted on the invoice and confirmation email. It is the Customer's responsibility to have the correct cash amount, which is noted on the invoice. If there is a question about whether the remaining balance will require a cash payment, please contact us prior to your event. A $39 fee will be charged for declined transactions or where final payment is delayed greater than 20 minutes after GameTruck's arrival for the event. A $50 fee will be assessed if the Customer changes the event location on the same day as the event date.
Customer is responsible for reviewing the confirmation email for accuracy (event address, date, time, price, booked activities, and number of participants greater when greater than 16) and contacting us immediately with any necessary corrections or questions. Fortnite/Online gaming is an event upgrade and is not included in the mobile video game theater activity price. Only activities/services listed on the invoice and in the confirmation email will be provided at the event. GameTruck is not responsible for inadequate Wi-Fi or cellular signals, which could possibly impact certain features or event services, such as online gaming. No refunds or modification in pricing other than for any additional charges for specific added services will be provided.
Online booking is restricted to private events where the mobile video game theater will be the only activity and the event will have 16 participants or less. Online prices are not valid for events that will contain greater than 16 participants or for public, school, church, community, etc., type of events. Reservation for events that will contain greater than 16 participants or where activities additional to the mobile video game theater are desired, GameTruck requires that the Customer contact GameTruck directly to obtain accurate prices and secure an accurate booking to ensure that you and your guests have an exceptional GameTruck experience.
Because people often book parties well in advance, Customer recognizes that times reserved are in short supply. Therefore, if Customer cancels for any reason, Customer understands that the total deposit amount is forfeited. Requests to reschedule after an event has already been booked will be considered based upon our availability and will require an additional $75 fee to secure the rescheduled time. If the Customer is a "no show" for the event, the full remaining balance is due, and the Customer authorizes GameTruck to charge this amount to the card on file. In the event of unsafe weather, natural disasters like hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, and weather disturbances sometimes referred to as "acts of God", war, terrorism or threats of terrorism, civil disorder, labor strikes or disruptions, fire, disease or medical epidemics, pandemics, or outbreaks, Government shut-downs, unsafe traveling conditions and damaged or inoperable GameTruck equipment, GameTruck reserves the right to cancel the event without issuing a refund.
GameTruck will make every reasonable attempt to deliver an event. Weather forecasts containing the possibility of less than desirable weather, for example rain, is not an exception to the cancellation policy. Customer assumes 100% responsibility for events held at parks or other outside venues, and will NOT BE EXEMPT FROM THE CANCELLATION POLICY due to weather conditions.
Prior to our arrival, please allocate 60 feet (approximately 7 parking spaces) that is free of vehicles and other encumbrances so that the mobile game theater is able to park for and leave your event at the scheduled time. Children get excited upon our arrival, so please monitor them during this time. Parking delays (due to unclear space) that prevent us from starting the event on time do not obligate us to stay longer to make up that time or to modify the charges. To avoid damage to the property of the Customer and GameTruck, we do not pull the equipment directly onto the Customer's property for any reason. Parking questions should be addressed prior to booking your event and no later than your review of the confirmation email. GameTruck theaters are about the width of most landscaper vehicles, and in most cases, parking at the curb of a home is not an issue. If a parking permit is required, it will be the responsibility of the Customer to arrange for one. Due to parking issues, we cannot conduct events in apartment complexes and certain areas. Please contact us with any parking questions prior to your event.
By accessing the website at https://www.gametruckparty.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GameTruck's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GameTruck's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GameTruck at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on GameTruck's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. GameTruck makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, GameTruck does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GameTruck or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GameTruck's website, even if GameTruck or a GameTruck authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on GameTruck's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GameTruck does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. GameTruck may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However GameTruck does not make any commitment to update the materials.
GameTruck has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GameTruck of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
GameTruck may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of AZ and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.