Terms & Conditions
At the time of booking, Customer authorizes GameTruck to charge a non-refundable deposit in the amount of 50% the quoted price for reservation of the event. Events booked online are for private small events (20 participants or less). These pricing packages are not valid for larger group or public events. If you are interested in discussing options for a large event please contact us directly so we can assure that we are able provide you and your guests with an exceptional GameTruck experience.
Customer authorizes GameTruck to charge the remaining invoice balance beginning 48 hours prior to the event, although in many instances final payment is collected at the conclusion of your event.
Because people often book parties well in advance, customer recognizes that times reserved are in short supply. Therefore should Customer request a cancellation within 21 days of the event, or Customer is a no show for the event, the full remaining balance of the invoice will be due.
GameTruck will make every reasonable effort to deliver party merchandise before the day of the event. For party packages booked less than 8 calendar days before the event, Customer understands items may arrive after the event. All merchandise sales are final. No returns or exchanges are offered.
GameTruck will make every reasonable attempt to deliver an event. Forecast of bad weather is not an exception to the cancellation policy. However, if an event is affected by unsafe weather (tornado warnings, high winds, heavy snow, unsafe roads, or flooding), GameTruck reserves the right to reschedule your event. No refund will be issued for this reschedule.
For Video Game Parties, prior to arrival please allocate 60 feet (approximately 7 parking spaces) for the game trailer to park that is free of hazards and foot traffic. To avoid damage to customer and GameTruck property, we reserve the right to refuse to pull a game trailer onto customer property. Delays caused by clearing space for the truck and trailer will not prevent us from leaving at the scheduled time.
A permit is only required if we will need to park in a "No Parking" zone. GameTruck trailers are no wider than any contractor or landscaper vehicle and in most cases parking outside the home at the curb is not an issue. If a parking permit is required it will be the responsibility of Customer to arrange for one.
By accessing the website at https://www.gametruckparty.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GameTruck's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GameTruck's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GameTruck at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on GameTruck's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. GameTruck makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, GameTruck does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GameTruck or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GameTruck's website, even if GameTruck or a GameTruck authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on GameTruck's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GameTruck does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. GameTruck may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However GameTruck does not make any commitment to update the materials.
GameTruck has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GameTruck of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
GameTruck may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of AZ and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.