Terms & Conditions
Reservation Deposit & Payment Terms
Customer was informed that a minimum $150 deposit was required to secure the reservation, and the deposit was non-refundable and non-transferable to another date, time, or customer. By booking, Customer agrees to deposit terms and grants consent to GameTruck to charge the card provided. Customer authorizes GameTruck to charge the remaining invoice balance as early as 48 hours prior to the event. Customer is to be prepared with final payment upon our arrival for the event. Game Truck cannot accept a different card than was used for the deposit. If the same card cannot be used, then the final payment must be paid in cash. There are other instances where the balance must be paid in cash including, but not limited to, events held at addresses different than the credit card billing address and events booked the same day of the event. When possible, Customer is advised upon booking that cash is required and it's noted on the emailed invoice. Please note that the Game Coach does not carry cash to make change. Contact us prior to the event with any questions. A $39 fee will be charged for declined transactions or when final payment is delayed greater than 30 minutes after the scheduled event start time, and the event may be interrupted until payment is received. A $50 fee will be assessed when the Customer changes the event address on the same day as the event.
Customer is responsible for reviewing the confirmation email for accuracy (event address, date, time, price, booked activities, and number of participants when greater than 16) and contacting us immediately with any necessary corrections or questions. Fortnite/Online gaming and outside gaming are event upgrades and are not included in the mobile video game theater activity price. Only activities/services listed on the invoice and in the confirmation email will be provided at the event. GameTruck is not responsible for inadequate Wi-Fi or cellular signals, which could possibly impact certain features or event services, such as online gaming. No refunds or modification in pricing will be provided unless there were additional charges for those specific services .
Online booking is restricted to private events where the mobile video game theater will be the only activity and it will have 16 participants or less. Online prices are not valid for events with greater than 16 participants or public, school, church, community, etc., type of events. Reservations for events containing greater than 16 participants or when more than one activity is desired require that the Customer contact GameTruck directly to secure an accurate booking, including pricing and availability, to ensure that you and your guests have an exceptional GameTruck experience.
Because Customers often book events well in advance, Customer recognizes that times reserved are in short supply. Therefore, if Customer cancels for any reason, Customer understands that the total deposit amount is forfeited. Requests to reschedule after an event has already been booked may be considered upon availability and will require an additional $75 fee to secure the rescheduled time. If the Customer is a "no show" for the event, the full remaining balance is due, and the Customer authorizes GameTruck to charge this amount to the card on file. In the event of unsafe weather, natural disasters like hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, and other weather disturbances sometimes referred to as "acts of God", war, terrorism or threats of terrorism, civil disorder, labor strikes or disruptions, fire, disease or medical epidemics, pandemics, or outbreaks, Government shut-downs, unsafe traveling conditions and damaged or inoperable GameTruck equipment, GameTruck reserves the right to cancel the event without issuing a refund.
GameTruck will make every reasonable attempt to deliver an event. A weather forecast containing the possibility of less than desirable weather, for example rain, is not an exception to the cancellation policy. Customer assumes 100% responsibility for events held at parks or other outside venues, and will NOT BE EXEMPT FROM THE CANCELLATION POLICY due to weather conditions.
Prior to our arrival, please ensure 60 feet of space (about 7 parking spaces) that's clear of vehicles and other encumbrances is available for PARKING and LEAVING your event at the scheduled time. Children get excited upon our arrival, so please monitor them during this time. Occupied parking spots can delay the event start time and modification to the event time or the charges will not be made. To avoid damage to the Customer's and GameTruck's property, we will NOT PARK the equipment directly onto the Customer's property for any reason. Please do not ask the driver to do so. Apartment complexes and similar housing do not contain adequate parking space, so we are unable to conduct events there. When a parking permit is required (such as parks), it is the Customer's responsibility to obtain one. Parking questions should be addressed prior to booking your event and no later than your review of the confirmation email.cc
By accessing the website at https://www.gametruckparty.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GameTruck's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GameTruck's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GameTruck at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on GameTruck's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. GameTruck makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, GameTruck does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GameTruck or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GameTruck's website, even if GameTruck or a GameTruck authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on GameTruck's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GameTruck does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. GameTruck may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However GameTruck does not make any commitment to update the materials.
GameTruck has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GameTruck of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
GameTruck may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of AZ and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.