Hack of the Week
Playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild? Here some tips to make your journey through Hyrule a little easier.
- Sell your gems.
- Cook and Sell Food (some sell for 490 rupee a skewer).
- Kill Guardians! It takes some skill but the rewards are worthwhile.
- Use Your Amiibo for fun surprises.
- Gamble in Lurlin Village.
- Learning to jump and stop time to fire an arrow is a core mechanic. I defeated Vah Ruta, the Elephant Divine Beast, without knowing how to do that. It makes many battles a lot easier.
- You can drop bombs when using the parasail, like your own personal airstrike. I love that.
- You can use your shield to deflect shots right back at enemies, kinda like hitting a baseball back at a pitcher.
- You can cut off the legs of guardians if you have a strong enough weapon.
- Elemental weapons (fire, ice) offset environmental effects like cold and heat. You can even use fire weapons to melt giant ice formations in the mountains.
Bonus Tip: If you go to the main screen and select your profile you can see how many hours you have played Zelda. As of the time of this writing I am at 52 hours… No judgment!
What are your favorite The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Hacks?